The 2015 Global Mobile Recruitment Awards are now officially open for entries.
Now in their second year the awards will acknowledge those companies leading the way in the use of Mobile Recruitment and at the same time help raise the awareness of Mobile Recruitment best practice.
Mobile Recruitment continues to be hot subject area at the moment globally, with published reports and surveys consistently showing that job seekers want to able to search and apply for jobs using their mobile device. Unfortunately, the majority of companies still don’t make this service available to job seekers!
The awards will not only give an opportunity to acknowledge what is currently happening in the market but they will also help raise the level of awareness about Mobile Recruitment and how it is being currently used across the world.
Global Mobile Recruitment Award Categories:
- Best Corporate Mobile Website
- Best Recruitment Agency / Staffing Firm Mobile Website
- Best Job Board Mobile Website
- Best Corporate Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Recruitment Agency / Staffing Firm Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Job Board Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Mobile Recruitment Marketing Campaign
- Best Mobile Employee Engagement Platform
- Most Innovative Mobile Recruitment Product or Service
The awards will close for entries on Friday, 30th January 2015 and the winners will be announced online by video on Thursday, 27th March 2015.
How To Enter:
Full details of how to enter the awards can be found here.
Any companies interested in becoming a sponsor of the awards or any of the individual award categories should contact Mike Taylor the awards organiser.